Outdoor Kitchens and Cabinetry
Why buy Noble Productions Outdoor Kitchens?
- Old-fashioned craftsmanship you can trust
- Materials designed to last and last. You may choose PVC or Marine Grade Poly. Both will endure the salt air of the beach or the humid southern heat. Assembled with stainless steel hardware.
- Creativity – we take your ideas and turn them into reality.
- Frameless – there’s no need to waste space in your cabinets.
- Efficient – time and space. We’ll work with your schedule and with the space you have work with so you have the best for your money.
Let’s get your new cabinets with just a few basic steps:
- Jot your ideas, snap pics or mark web pages. We love working with customers who have preconceived ideas.
- Let’s meet. You can do that at our facility with a design expert, or we can come out to your residence. Either way, we need to get accurate measurements. When we know your wishes and expectations, we’ll give you a price.
- We’ll need some down money. You expected that, right? It takes a lot of investment to purchase the raw materials and we’ll be investing a lot of labor. We need 1/3 up front, 1/3 after the cabinets are made, and 1/3 when the kitchen is installed according to your satisfaction.
- We build, you get the place ready. Need us to tear out the old kitchen? We do that too. We’ll work with you on site preparation, but we need to know everything is ready.
- The install. We’ll come and put everything in its place. We make sure everything is installed properly, and when we leave, all the cleanup will be done.
The Noble way to your perfect entertainment area.
Outdoor Cabinet Color Options
Hammered Stainless Steel